3, 2, 1 .. here we are, the Ambassador and digital badge programs are live! From today, the way you can collaborate to promote our platform is radically changed.
Complete the tasks to unlock digital badges and become an Ambassador to receive physical prizes.
Take part in the Ambassador program is very simple: help your friends to sign up for the platform through your invite link and you can automatically receive t-shirts, sweatshirts and a hardware wallet!
In addition, for the person that has the highest number of referred Friends, an exclusive prize: a drone, an action cam or a 72h Bug-out-bag worth over € 500! The list of participants is always available in the «Ambassador Ranking» page and the competition is open until 30th August 2019! The winner must have at least 20 verified friends.
Watch the video that explains the main steps of this program:
For more information about the use of the invite link and to maximize your contribution, read our dedicated page.
The badge initiative is even more engaging: many activities have been assigned to you and for each completed activity you receive a digital recognition, available on your profile.
There are 6 types of badges:
- Trust Badge: this badge requires that you complete every verification procedure in the platform;
- Supporter Badge: we reward each user that contributes to expand the network of non-profits in the platform;
- Donor Badge: only the most virtuous users, able to complete technical and social tasks, receive this award;
- Fundraiser Badge: go into the field, create Fundraising campaigns and raise money for non-profit organizations. The more donations you collect, the higher your level will go up;
- Ambassador Badge: invite friends to sign up and become a proud Helperbit Ambassador! Your level will grow according to the number of referred and verified Users;
- Friends Badge: you signed up using the invite link or you invited a friend.
Here you can find the details on the thresholds that you need to reach in order to unlock the badges.
In this update we have also released the new control panel, designed to simplify the access to the tools we have developed. The available activities are gathered on a single screen and you can better manage the verification processes and settings.